McAfee Log in
McAfee is not a new name in the digital world; the Santa Carla based brands offers a wide assortment of security solutions to keep the internet users protected from:
- Identity thefts
- Data Breach
- Trojan horses and other viruses
You can go through the entire McAfee products and buy the one that suits your specific security requirements. While purchasing, it is recommended to log in to your McAfee account. This helps in managing and organizing the subscription without any hassle.
When do you need to McAfee Log in?
McAfee account sign in is required in the following scenarios:
- While downloading the software from mcafee.com/activate
- When reinstalling your McAfee antivirus on the same or another device
- While adding a new device to your McAfee subscription
- When changing the payment details of your McAfee subscription
- To enable or disable the auto-renew feature
- To manage all other things associated with your McAfee antivirus
Before you learn to do so, let’s read the importance of a McAfee account. With this account, you can view and edit your subscription details. This account is also required in case of your McAfee antivirus reinstallation. Moreover, if you have purchased a subscription for multiple devices, then also McAfee account is needed. Check out the steps for McAfee Account sign in here:
- Visit home.mcafee.com
- Click the My Account tab and choose Sign in
- Enter your registered email address and the password
- Click Sign in
McAfee log in errors and their fix
- Incorrect email address or password
Solution- Check whether you have entered both of these details correctly or not. The email address can be written in both small and capital letters; however, pay attention while entering the password because passwords are case-sensitive. In other words, typing “JOHN123” as “john123” will show you an error.
- You don’t have any account associated with this email address
Solution- Check the spelling of the email address you have typed at the time of McAfee login.
- Cannot reset your McAfee login password
Solution- If you don’t remember your McAfee account’s password then click the “forgot password” link available on the McAfee sign in page and follow the onscreen prompts to set a new password for your account.
For further assistance or help on other topics associated with your McAfee antivirus or subscription, speak to the support professional. The McAfee support team works all day long, which means you can contact them at any hour of the day.